Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Birthday Girl!!!






HAPPY 26!!!!

Wow 26 is about killing me!!! I had such a great birthday this year. Mike was amazing. He made me feel pretty special. He made me hashbrowns in bed for breakfast and Manicotti for dinner. It was so good!!! He also gave be a shopping trip by myself on saturday. Which almost got ruined by a accident I got into that day on my way to the mall.  Oh Yeah, did I mention he made me that cake. We went to the chocolate slide during the day. Then later sunday night we went up to timpinogous  Canyon with Vince, Tammy, and the kids. 






2 comments:

Steffani said...

That cake is so cute!!! I love that video of Haven, he's so sweet!

Silvester Family said...

The boys are too cute. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Mike did an excellent job on the cake. I loved Haven's video with him singing. We miss you guys.